Making your first booking
- Phone: A $20 deposit is required to confirm your first booking. This will go towards your session fee. The remaining amount will be collected after your session.
- Online: Full fee payable upfront to confirm the booking.
Please note that booking fees are non-refundable. You can however use this credit for your next appointment if you reschedule with more than 24 hours’ notice.
Making subsequent bookings
- Phone: A deposit is no longer required. Full payment will be processed after your session.
- Online: All online bookings require full payment upfront to confirm the booking.
For assessments and reports
- Phone only: Please call us at 1300 001 778 to book. As only certain psychologists provide this service, call us to check their upcoming availabilities and schedule an appointment.
- Upfront payment for first session required to confirm this booking.
- If you are eligible for a Medicare rebate, this will be provided after we receive your referral and Mental Health Care Plan.
- Referral and Mental Health Care Plan Can be Submitted through our portal by clicking HERE or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or ask your GP to fax it to 02 80681113.
- If you are claiming through private health insurance, we will provide a tax receipt at the end of each session for you to submit your claim.
We have a 24-hour cancellation policy for all appointments. We strictly adhere to this out of respect to our psychologists and clients. If you are unable to attend your appointment, providing advanced notice allows us to offer your time slot to another client on the psychologist’s waiting list. This enables us to deliver a fair and consistent quality of service to all our clients.
To cancel or reschedule your appointment:
- Please call us on 1300 001 778 from 8:30am – 5:30pm between Monday and Saturday.
- If we are unable to answer your call, please leave a voice message with your name, your psychologist’s name, and the date and time of your appointment.
- Please do so at least 24 hours before your appointment, otherwise the full fee will be charged.
- If your appointment is on a Monday, please call us and leave a voicemail by Saturday as we do not work on Sundays.
We do not accept cancellations by:
- Website enquiry form
- Contacting your psychologist directly
Frequently Asked Questions
If you are booking Online Counselling, you can select any location, just make sure the fee/service you select is ‘online (phone/video) consultation’. We will contact you prior to your session to set up your preferred method.